Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Words Of Others

Caution ! What you say about the Democratic candidate could label you as a racist ! If you are not on the Obama bandwagon, you will be branded as a hater. The first amendment allows me to speak my mind freely without fear of persecution, but does not guarantee me not to be labeled. My credentials, at best, are no more than a spectator with an open mind that is concerned for my countries well being. It would be easy for for the Obama troops to to label me as a racist if I publicly spoke out about him. But what about a man that graduated from The College of New Rochelle with a BA degree, continued on to Union Theological Seminary in N.Y.C. where he was awarded a Master of Divinity Degree and finally received a Doctor of Philosophy degree. Would his opinions have a racial agenda ? Let's see.....



His words are harsh, and are not influenced by the liberal facist media. His words, not mine. What other views can you find that are not influenced by the fear of being labled a racist ?



Once again, their words, not mine. Last night, we heard from Hillary, and we heard her say that she supported the Democratic party, and that it was time to unite.



But what was she saying just a short time ago ?



It just get's better and better.




If the Democrats are unhappy with Obama, why should we be ? Once again, not my words

5 comments:

Da Old Man said...

Wow, Rob. the first video blew me away. He is a local guy in my area, and the media ignores him. That tells you a lot, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

great blog post her....
Cheers,

Anonymous said...

Dare I say (looks around cautiously) Good post!
Seems there is a two way street when it comes to saying anything anymore! :)

A New Yorker said...

Hey, thanks for coming by. I posted this video too. You write in a very similar fashion to me. Please come comment on my blog publically.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. It is good to see others think with their brain and not their heart.