Saturday, August 9, 2008

Attack Ads

I knew they were coming. I knew that they would contain everything but the facts that we need to hear. Is this what politics has come down to ? I saw this ad for the first time today and had to share.



Could this be anymore outrageous ?
Do we really need the " Sainted one " image
shoved down our throats anymore ?
I do not want any candidates opinion
of another offered to me as a reason to
give him my one and only vote.
What I need to know is what they will do to
repair our economy ? What are they planning to
do about the waste full spending in government ?
I want to know if there is a way to end the war
and stop the destruction. If we have a real purpose
to be over there fighting, then tell me what it is,
and how you plan to get the job done.
We are not ignorant people, and the "scare tactics "
are not working anymore. I have no intention to
vote based on ghost stories, or tales of monsters
under my bed. I will, however, make my decision
based on who I think will make the decision to put America first, and to the person
who can speak to us as intelligent people, and not sheep. We are the most advanced, intelligent
and informed group of voters to ever go to the polls. Instead of rock videos and Paris Hilton, how about real information. Come on guy's, give it to us. We can handle it

4 comments:

This Brazen Teacher said...

I had a friend tell me he was going to sell his vote on ebay. Truthfully, not a half bad idea.

Anonymous said...

I've been saying I'm moving to Europe with Alec Baldwin. Oh, wait! He never moved, did he. I have to agree the attack ads insult our intelligence and I wish there was a way to stop them. Any ideas?

Tyson Chaney said...

I wanted to let you know your EC ad is now appearing on my blog, http://politics2000.today.com. Thanks for advertising.

Anonymous said...

If you look back through history, actually this is mild compared to what some campaigns have been like. Be thankful this one isn't like some back in the 100 years ago or more.