These kids are our future ?
What about these...
I just don't get it.
Look at these teens...
What is happening with these kids ?
What the hell are the parents doing with these kids that they act like this ?
Is it a city or urban thing ?
Watching these videos, and listening to the news reports about these kids made me run down the hall and check on my boys.
Violence like this does not exist where I live, and I can give a few good reasons as to why
1) The Baptist Church my family attends is open every day, and is full every Sunday and Wednesday
2) I make my boys responsible for their actions. I do not spare the rod.
3) I teach my boys respect, and I show them good manners by example
4) I know my neighbors, and their kids, and we all talk.
5) I have put aside many of my adult activities to make more time for my boys. We hunt, fish, participate in sports, and I attend every function at school
Thankfully, I am not the only parent that that thinks this way, and we all care about each others children
No, I am not a drill Sergent, and by no means do I smother my boys, but I must be doing something right.
A-B honor roll, perfect attendance, and sports trophies line a wall in my living room, and they say yes ma'am, no sir, please and thank you.
A child is the reflection of the parents, and when they choose not to educate them, and make them accountable, then the future is lost