Monday, July 7, 2008

In the begining..........

What can I say ? An insomniac with nothing to do but hold this chair down and make sure the TV wont run away. I have been laid up due to an auto accident for a month now, and decided that I would learn the computer. The first time I heard " blog " it was on a TV commercial. With a little research on Google, here I am. My days and nights could be interesting to some, and I could possibly generate some good debate. First off, what is up with the auto insurance companies ? I know that there are a lot of scam artists out there trying to get rich, but what about the few who are just looking to get right ? I am a firm believer that an auto accident is not the winning lotto ticket, but fair is fair. Yes I am having some issues with a certain company, and seem to wind up at a brick wall when I try to get some information. Online searches are no better. I would love to find someone who has been hurt in an accident, and has gone through what I am heading into so I can know what to expect. I will gladly post my happenings as well. Moving right along, Mcain and Obama are huge generators of debate in my circle of friends. Will we really be able to benefit with one of these men ? It did occur to me for a brief period of time that a womans perspective might make a difference in our lives, but I did not think the one that was offered to us was the outlook we needed. I hear a lot about change, but what is the change offered to us in laymans terms ? If taxes are cut, where will the money come from to supply our government to continue to operate ? How will the " war " be funded ? How will we care for the men and women who return home injured ? Many counties in my area are cutting programs and services due to lost revenue from taxes, yet I hear from the politicians that they will not raise taxes. I cannot figure the math they use. Untill next time..........

No comments: