Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just a little, without nuts please

I spent some time online today researching more about work at home opportunities, and came to the realization that either they do not exist, or I will never find the keyword to put in my search to find them. My intention here is to help people, as well as myself to find some way to be productive over the internet. An open invitation to anyone who might have the missing link that I may have overlooked in my search. Bigger and better things know, Did you see the clip of Jesse Jackson talking during an interveiw on Sunday ? He thought his mic was off and announced his intention of removing someones nuts. It seems as if a certain candidate has a problem with the clergy. If nothing else, the news channels should send a note of thanks for giving them something spicy to discuss. A little more later.............

No comments: