Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Thinkin About It

The last couple of days, I have been just sick of hearing about our Government.
I felt completely weak and useless against the people in power that are supposed to be working for us.
The one thing that really iced the cake for my mood was a blog post that I read at a good friends site that had a link to Obama website, and discussed dismantling Israel, and gas chambers.
She was not only angry, but afraid.
The president of her country condoning acts like this, and no one takes a second look ?
She ended her post by asking who would stand and say this is not right ? Who would say Obama is breaking our laws by allowing this to happen ?
I have never met her, never spoke to her, only friends with her through the blog world, but I told her in her comments that I would stand up, and I say every day what he is doing wrong.
I also told her if the need ever came, she could leave the city and seek refuge here with me and my family.
That really burns my ass that an American citizen is fearful of their own country. How much worse is this going to get ?
Well, I actually turned on Fox News today to watch Glenn, this Chicago style stuff is incredible



I don't know what to think anymore, but I do know this.
I am making room for some house guests
I am going to put an extra 20 or 30 pounds of potato's in the cellar
I am glad Deer season starts next weekend so I can load the freezer

But first, I am going to watch a couple John Wayne movies

No comments: