Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Money Went For This ?

Direct from NPR is this little gem slapping anyone in the face that took a stand against bigger government, and allowing them more control in our lives

This is what our tax money paid for, and this is the Obama administration's opinion of anyone that does not fall in line with their current path of transformation

And while we rub the red mark on our face from that slap, let's take a look at another slap from the world of Obama

Gibbs should have played some football, because he is dodging and running around those reporters so fast and smooth.

A true con man

How much longer until we all head to D.C. and clean this mess up ?

3 comments:

Obummer said...

I hate to think of tax money going into NPR - not only for the leftist slant but for the overwhelming BORING nature of the programming.

Sandee said...

What Obummer said. Exactly.

Have a terrific day. :)

Jen said...

I wanted to see the cspan one but missed it yesterday. Can someone tell me why they are in such a hurry to pass the health care bill? Seriously. I'd like to see what's in it before it gets passed and then we are all stuck with some mess. I know it won't happen that way but I don't understand why the huge hurry. I'd rather they took their time on it and got it right.