Monday, November 16, 2009

Bill And Lou

Bill O'Riley had a great talking points tonight



I have to say that I am not a fan of CNN, but I was aware of Dobbs speaking on illegal immigrants, and I did see some video of him talking about the birthers.
I was glad that Bill gave him a chance, away from CNN, to speak



My opinion ?
Lou wanted to give an honest report, no matter who looked bad, and CNN did not like it.
And to go another step further, because he took a stand on illegal immigrants, not legal ones, but illegal immigrants, the left put the heat on CNN to get rid of him.
That is how this administration works, speak out against Obama and his policies, and get shot down.
This is a fine example of the liberal media.
Catch the part about 5 minutes in.
When you ask a question that Obama does not want to answer, your gonna get hammered.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I like Lou and Bill too. They are both right on the money. As for Obamanation...not at all.

Have a terrific day. :)

Me-Me King said...

I missed O'Reilly last night, thanks so much for putting this on.