Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Health Care Ruling


I sat back in a medicated state as Obama wasted another hour of my time giving the State of the Union, and I listened to, and read all of the responses from both sides commenting about how wonderful the speech was, and how is was just a rehash of last years.
Some time has passed, and I am feeling a little better now, and I waited along with millions of other Americans for a ruling on the Health Care bill in Florida.
I did suspect that certain parts would be deemed unconstitutional, but never thought that the entire bill would be thrown out.
As always, I eagerly search out the responses from the left, just to find what excuse they will use for defeat, and it seems that the majority are calling it an act of " Republican Judicial Activism "
I remember when the Health Care debate was going on, and the big question was where in the Constitution does it say that the Government provide Health Care.
It looks like the question finally got answered.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

This should be very interesting to follow. A mess is what it is.

Have a terrific day. :)