Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beck Protesters

Did you see the people outside of Glenn Beck's show today protesting ?

The Unions are going after Fox News now.

They have the sheep going after them too...


This is good to see, and in the coming months, it will get worse, but what the left needs to realize is that many Americans got the slap in the back of the head, and used their vote last November to begin to fix some of the problems we are having.

I am not saying the problems began in 2008, but I will say we have been digging a hole for a long time, and now we need to look for a way out.

From this side of the fence, I have listened to laughter and ridicule, and have been dismissed when any kind of political debate had entered the conversation. It seems now that those that just shrugged off my ideas and opinions are now rethinking their own views and are now interested in my thoughts.

Many people that gave Glenn Beck the finger a year ago find it hard to argue with what he had outlined then, and what he is trying to report now. Weather you like him or not, he gives an hour of content every day, and it is displayed on the Fox News website, and all over YouTube, and the only criticism he gets is if he sheds a tear or screams to much.

Stop playing the loon card, and instead of chanting Fox Lies, Fox Lies, spell it out.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and every opinion is up for debate, but FACT is FACT !

I believe what I research for myself, and I think the media in general has let us all down. With everything that is available to us today, the American people should have not have to question what the truth is when it comes to a " transparent " Government.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I'm watching this closely as you are. Interesting times we live in.

Have a terrific day. :)