Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Attack of the Predator Drones

I watched this clown on O'Reilly last night, and came close to throwing a brick at my TV.
His name is Scott Fenstermaker, and did nothing more than sit in his chair and call the United States a criminal.
I found the video, and had to post here



This is a great example of someone that sits in a cube all day and has no concept of the real world.
He will be the first to die in a disaster, and will be the first to surrender if happens to be in a situation where he would have to defend his life.
I know, people will read that and think, how many survival skills will that guy need in New York City ?
Well, the people in the towers that fell, you know the few that did make it out alive because they kept their heads and had to think and react in a tough situation maybe never thought they would ever have to face an ordeal like that either.
I guess this guy wanted to get a little "insurance " in case he ever met the business end of a terrorist's weapon, since he did volunteer to defend those left over from the 9/11 attacks
I propose this, this guy wants proof ? Let's give it to him.
Let's give it to the ACLU as well.
Why don't we make room on one of the military transport flights over to Afghanistan, and let them all read the terrorist's their rights's ?
It's so simple !
If they make it more than 20 minutes without getting their heads blown off, which to me would be no big loss,but if they made it up to the enemy combatants , let them read their rights, read them a story, hand them a flower.
Who cares ?
The point is, get the heck out of here, I don't want someone that hates the United States for whatever reason, having the ability to come here and harm my family.
Why is it that the ACLU will not recognize my right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness ?

2 comments:

Sandee said...

When I was in college one of my instructors was a card carrying ACLU member. I couldn't stand her. Keep in mind I was a cop at the time. We hated each other. I just smiled at her a lot.

I like your idea very much. Send them over there and see how they fare. Send every one of them. That would clean out America right fine.

Have a terrific day. :)

Gary Anderson said...

Too bad that you can't see the obvious. But let me give you some background. The Taliban went to Texas in 1997. It was reported by the British press but only by small US press reports of the British press.

Bottom line, this gave the US motive for the invasion of Afghanistan. I even believe that the US was in on 911 because these oil men didn't want a war crime charge for invading Afghanistan for the pipeline and Iraq for the oil.