Monday, May 21, 2012

Laura Ingraham Naked

If you have ever been to this site, and more than likely since I have not posted much of anything in a year, you have not, I am a fan of Bill O'Riley.
Maybe I should say I was a fan.
Bill is working into his side of the debates he has with his guest's by calling himself the devils advocate. I just do not see the use of doing that. He has informed guests on his show at times, and I think he should take what they say at face value. If they speak in a manner that supports what he thinks, than great, if not, than prove them wrong in front of them and wait for comment.
Whats wrong with that ?
I am losing faith in Bill.
Which brings me to my post title, a naked Laura Ingraham.
I happened to switch on the factor tonight, and there she was filling in for Bill, with Bill as her first guest.
I want a prime time anchor with some balls that will present us with some facts, and maybe if there is some time left in the last few moments, Laura Ingraham naked 

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I always forget to turn on the television so I don't watch the news at all. I think maybe that's a good thing.

Have a terrific day. :)

sigit hermawan said...

thanks for sharing information,great blogs..
best regards :sigit

sigit hermawan said...

thanks for sharing information,great blogs..
best regards :sigit

chidimma said...

Nice!




http://www.unn.edu.ng

IT Language said...

yes we suddenly do it and after along time we finally awareness that we miss something